Ok. So, I got “Tagged” by my friend, Marisa. Not really sure what that’s all about…but I am playing along.
Five things on my to-do list today
1. Complete and send passport renewal application
2. Go grocery shopping
3. Finish making Traffic-Free Chocolate cards
4. Respond to emails from chocolate companies, etc.
5. Get dressed, drop kids off at grandparents, and go on date with husband…woohoo.
Snacks I enjoy
1. Pastries (turnovers, danishes, cinnamon rolls)
2. Baked goods (cookies, muffins, cupcakes, brownies)
3. Cheese & crackers (especially Dubliner’s Aged Cheddar lately…mmmm)
4. Chocolate (slavery-free ofcourse)
(gosh…you’d think I weigh 1,000 lbs…good thing those cherries are on there.)
Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Buy my mom a house with an awesome garden (even though I love having her living with us)
2. Buy a Mazda CX-9 for every mother I know (it’s the perfect car)
3. Get a professional organizer to ‘fix’ our his/hers office. I’m drowning in it.
4. Donate a crazy amount of money to the International Justice Mission.
5. Go on a romantic trip to Paris with my husband (I’m gonna dream about that one tonight)
Places I have lived
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. Boston, MA
4. Como, Italy (a semester)
Bad habits I have
1. Starbucks Drive Thru (I’ve been known to buy lunch for 3 at the drive thru)
2. Piling mail (record breaking piles I tell you…but I hide them in the cabinets when people come over…heh.)
3. Staying up too late
4. Mixing up the names of my children (I call Noah Ollie all the time…he doesn’t seem to mind yet)
5. Calling my husband to bring dinner home (thanks honey, you’re great)
Jobs I have held
1. Video store clerk at “Big Video”
2. USC Copy Store worker
4. Professional dancer (Star Search, Fiesta Bowl Parade, Miss Arizona Pageant dancer…oh yeah baby)
5. Catering waitress
Now apparently I am supposed to tag others. It is unclear to me whether those people are supposed to have blogs or not, but either way, I am tagging Joe, Brian, Kathleen, & Cecilia. Get on it people!